- RSS Channel Showcase 5213830
- RSS Channel Showcase 7149313
- RSS Channel Showcase 9929369
- RSS Channel Showcase 4750739
Articles on this Page
- 08/14/14--14:13: _Colorado Cops Claim...
- 08/16/14--08:43: _Marijuana Rated Mos...
- 08/19/14--12:35: _President Of Colomb...
- 08/20/14--09:21: _Charlotte’s Web Bil...
- 10/23/14--08:18: _Philadelphia Relaxe...
- 12/02/14--16:13: _Uruguay Elects Form...
- 07/22/15--09:42: _What is Cannabinoid...
- 07/22/15--12:47: _Studies Show States...
- 07/22/15--13:43: _Israel Restricts Ac...
- 07/30/15--08:30: _Using Marijuana to ...
- 08/16/14--08:43: Marijuana Rated Most Effective for Treating Fibromyalgia
- 08/19/14--12:35: President Of Colombia Endorses Medical Marijuana
- 10/23/14--08:18: Philadelphia Relaxes Penalties for Pot
- 12/02/14--16:13: Uruguay Elects Former President, Pot Program Lives On (For Now)
- 07/22/15--09:42: What is Cannabinoid Deficiency?
- 07/22/15--13:43: Israel Restricts Access to Medical Marijuana
- 07/30/15--08:30: Using Marijuana to Treat Diabetic Nerve Pain
A new report from the Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area suggests that stoned driving remains a big problem that’s getting bigger, with fatalities increasing 100 percent from 2007 […]
Medical marijuana is far more effective at treating symptoms of fibromyalgia than any of the three prescription drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat the disorder. That […]
Last month a bill was introduced in Colombia by Senator Juan Manuel Galan that would legalize medical marijuana. The bill would legalize medical marijuana distribution and would task the Colombian […]
The legal status of medical marijuana in America can be confusing. To date, 23 states have approved its use, but on a federal level all forms of marijuana are still […]
Philadelphia’s marijuana laws are officially relaxed. Technically, the drug is still illegal, and buying or selling it can still land you in hot water. But under a new ordinance passed […]
Despite fears that a young, conservative faction could have taken ahold of the government and ended the program prematurely, Uruguay has elected a liberal president and secured the safety of […]
Based on the scant knowledge available regarding the endocannabinoid system and cannabinoid science overall, some researchers have theorized that many diseases, like
As America’s problem with prescription pain medication (read: OxyContin and Vicodin) kills approximately 46 people every day from overdose across
Despite its growing acceptance for both medical and recreational use in Israel, cannabis is becoming more difficult for patients to
A new randomized, controlled study from the University of California at San Diego has shown that inhaling cannabis can blunt